Steiner Synthasystem Project Home
This page is the top level to the Steiner Synthasystem I am resurrecting. These pages have schematics and build notes as well as order forms. As a module is tested and a final prototype is built, a page with build notes, order forms, etc. will be added. PayPal is used for payments since they take cash or credit cards and buffer a lot of the hassle from me.
See here for an Introduction and an explanation of my motivation for this project.
So, keep watching here for news and updates!
Also, please watch the blog for a day to day monologue of the work and progress.
Thanks and Acknowledgements:
I read the Disclaimer and want to build a Synthasystem.
- First and foremost my wife. The patience of Job, never failing love and support.
- My dad who taught me how to hold a soldering iron, taught me fundamental electronics and a love for leaning and experimenting, and a whole lot more I won't go into here.
- Nyle Steiner. This couldn't happen without him. Both past and present, he has been instrumental in my love for synthesizers, and building them. I couldn't do this project without him. He has had a big say in how this is coming together and I hope will continue to be involved.
- All those who kindly and graciously offer help and suggestions, especially the SDIY list. You know who you are and I thank you.
- All of you who want to build these modules and make music with them!
All information, specifications, pricing, etc. on this web site subject to change without notice.
Nothing on this site may be copied, reproduced, redistributed, or otherwise used without the express written consent of Analogue Realities.
The Synthasystem designs and schematics are all
Copyright z 1975, 2010, 2011 Nyle Steiner
They may not be used for profit, sale, or reproduced in any way without the express consent of Nyle Steiner
"Synthasystem" is a trademark of Steiner Synthesizers
"Moog" is a trademark of Moog Music
Copyright z 2010 Analogue Realities