This page lists individuals and organizations that have contributed files,
labor, or money to the project.
- Jim Hardee has contributed "The Manifest of Jedediah Smith's Trade
Goods" and the "Astoria Inventories".
- Mike Katona has contributed many of the pictures in the "A Majority of
and the "Pack Saddles" collections. He has also contributed the
Alexander Ross Journal transcription.
- Mike Katona's students from Pine Eagle HS, OR have made the following
- Brandi Schrader transcribed John Work's 1834 Journal - Umpqua
- Andrea Bryan, Katie Crow, and Camie Rowan transcribed John Work's Nov.-
Dec. 1824 Journal
- Journal of John Work, Dec. 15th, 1825, to June 12th, 1826
- Journal of John Work, Jun 21 - Sept. 6 1825
- James Kyle transcribed Brackenridge's Journal of
a Voyage, and provided his footnotes. He also contributed an anotated
transcription of Luttig's Journal of a Fur-Trading Expedition, and
Catlin's Letters and Notes....
- John Kramer contributed the transcriptions of "York Boat Bill of
Lading, 1803", and "Recollections of Wm. Craig". He also scanned and
edited 20 of the 49 chapters of Irving's Bonneville. Also
formatted the Kurz sketchbook page.
- Mike Moore contributed the database of names of fur trade participants.
- David Mullen contributed the transcription of Henry H. Spalding's
Letter From The Rocky Mountains, Ramsey Crook's Letter on the
Discovery of South Pass, the Becknell and Workman letters.
- Bill Nevius contributed the transcription of the 1832 Campbell
- The Poison River Party of the American Mountain Men have generously
provided financial assistance towards maintaining this web site.
- Pat Quilter contributed the transcription of the Missouri Fur Co. 1809
- Jon Towns transcribed the booklet Glossary of American Mountain
Words, and Expressions, which was written and donated to the AMM
by Walt Hayward and Brad McDade.
- Charles Williams contributed the scan of the Astoria map.
Dean Rudy is the webmaster, and has contributed the rest of the