As far as I can tell, all Whitenack's and Whitnah's in the United States are descended from the two sons of Andreas and Margaretha Weidknecht who came to America in 1710.
- Pleichard Dieterich Whitenack (listed as George Fred in the New York census in 1710) married Anna Henn.
- Johannes Whiteknaught married Neelte and had the following descendants:
- Cornelius Whitenack
- Johannes Whitenack
- Jannetye Whitenack, born 26 Dec 1735. Married George Van Gresche (24 Oct 1731-13 Mar 1808). Jannetye died 26 Jan 1824.
- Andrics Whitenack
- Neeltye Whitenack, chr. 9 Jan 1741.9
- Henry F. Whitenah, chr. 18 Feb 1748, died Jan 1819.
- Joseph Whitenack, chr. 4 May 1747. Married Catreina, and were the parents of:
- Aeltie Whiteknaught, chr. 4 Feb 1770.
- John Whitenknaught, chr. 1772.
- Neltie Whiteknaught, born 1776.
- Peter Whitenack
- Margaret Whitenack married Johannes Ditmars.
- Sarah Whitenack, chr. 25 Dec 1754, married Mr. Wilson, died 5 Sep 1831.
- Abraham Whitenack