From: " Bob Hodes" <rchodes@charter.net>
Subject: [CANSLIM] Question about MRGE
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:56:06 -0500
Next Article (by Author): [CANSLIM] How does Earnings Release affect short term stock price? "Chris Jones"
Articles sorted by: [Date]
[Author]
[Subject]
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. - ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C30F4A.279E7B00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a question about the chart for MRGE. Would today's price and = volume action be considered a break out (since the handle has repeatedly = bumped up against the $8 range but broke through that range today on v. = high volume) or is this not a techinical breakout b/c their was a high = point in the handle in early Jan around $9. The 5 month handle had been range bound between $6 and $8 and I bought = shares at $6 planning to sell if it broke below $5.50. I liked the = fundies, EPS and revenue growth rate, growing margins, and I live in WI = (company is in Milw). Heck I'm human so I have emotional reasons too. = Anyway, would today's action signal a time to add more shares if so = inclined or would one wait for a breakout above the $9 level. Thanks. - ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C30F4A.279E7B00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a question about the chart for = MRGE. =20 Would today's price and volume action be considered a break out (since = the=20 handle has repeatedly bumped up against the $8 range but broke through = that=20 range today on v. high volume) or is this not a techinical breakout b/c = their=20 was a high point in the handle in early Jan around $9.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The 5 month handle had been range bound = between $6=20 and $8 and I bought shares at $6 planning to sell if it broke below = $5.50. =20 I liked the fundies, EPS and revenue growth rate, growing margins, and I = live in=20 WI (company is in Milw). Heck I'm human so I have emotional = reasons=20 too. Anyway, would today's action signal a time to add more shares = if so=20 inclined or would one wait for a breakout above the $9 = level. =20 Thanks.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML> - ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C30F4A.279E7B00-- - - - -To subscribe/unsubscribe, email "majordomo@xmission.com" - -In the email body, write "subscribe canslim" or - -"unsubscribe canslim". Do not use quotes in your email.
Next Article (by Author): [CANSLIM] How does Earnings Release affect short term stock price? "Chris Jones"
Articles sorted by: [Date]
[Author]
[Subject]