[Search] [Appearance]
(Answer) (Category) Bagpipe FAQ : (Category) There is more than one kind of bagpipe? : (Category) Other Types of Bagpipe :
What are "cauld wind" pipes?
Moderator: (inherited from parent)
The term "Cauld Wind Pipes" is generally used to refer to bellows-blown pipes native to Scotland. These include the Scottish Smallpipe, Pastoral pipe, and Border pipe.
[Append to This Answer]
2000-May-05 12:35
Previous: (Answer) What is a Scottish Small Pipe?
Next: (Answer) What is a Gaita?
This document is:
[Search] [Appearance]
This is a Faq-O-Matic 2.710.
This FAQ administered by Dan Maker