Raptor's Computer Graphics
Now, I don't consider myself to be one of the world's best, or much of
an artist. But I would rather use a computer to make cool pictures than to
crunch numbers. Most of my graphics work is in the field of simulation,
but I've spent time crunching fractals and tweaking special effects.
Products I use:
Things I've created using the above and other software.
(Sorry, but due to a
couple disk crashes and the passage of time, some of this material hit the
- My crowning achievent: a world-class
animated weather map I produced for a local TV station.
- Other work with World Construction Set.
- A prototype for a company logo.
- Civilian airplanes flying dangerously during a power failure, for a
TV Special Report.
- A 3-D model of the A.P. Murrah Building
in Oklahoma City.
- Scott O'Grady getting shot down over Bosnia.
- The Freemen Compound in Montana.
Copyright ©1998 Lynn Wallace
to previous page.
to my home page