Utah Student Nurses Association
c/o Utah Nurses Association
3761 South 700 East, Suite 201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
phone (801) 293-8351
All links will open in a new browser window.
- Utah Travel Council
- This site discusses travel opportunities throughout the state of Utah. they have travel information from several of the different tourist sites in Utah. If you plan to visit more of Utah than Salt Lake City, this is the site to visit. If you would like to contact the Travel Council, their number is 1-800-200-1160. Also includes information about skiing in Utah–the Greatest Snow on Earth.
- Salt Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau
- This site discusses all of the tourist opportunities that are available within Salt Lake City. This web site will give you all the details. They also have a toll free number 1-800-541-4955. Also includes information about skiing in Utah–the Greatest Snow on Earth.
- National Student Nurses Association
- This site will connect you to the National Student Nurses Association. Here you will find what's happening from the national perspective related to the convention and the organization.
- Family History Center
- Genealogy is the fastest growing hobby in the United States. If you would like to find your roots, this site is the place to start.
USNA Main Page
UNA Home Page
Send an e-mail to the UNA office
, where it will be forwarded to USNA.
Send an e-mail to the Webmaster