Date: Monday 06 September 2010
From: Richard Johnson
My name is Richard.
I am looking for ONE person to sell my items for me on Ebay. I am a small
business owner in Queensland 4216 Australia, and don't have the time to
maintain listings myself, nor do I want to open a new Ebay account and start
with 0 feedback. I will pay you $250 per ad and you will be selling at least
10-15 items per week for me once we get going. I will pay for all Ebay and
Paypal fees, and I will provide all listing details and photos as well as
ship the items to the customers. All you need to do is list the item and send
me the customer's shipping info after they've paid so I can ship their item.
I will ship and send you a tracking number. When the item arrives to the
customer, you send the payment to me (minus your $250 and any/all Ebay &
Paypal fees). I always ship within 24 hours and answer emails quickly -
keeping the customers happy has always been a top priority.
All of my items are legit, nothing illegal or against Ebay policies.
- You must have experience selling on Ebay.
- Your eBay seller account must have NO RESTRICTIONS/LIMITS
- You must have a positive rating, at least 10+
- At least 1 year old PayPal account, with NO RESTRICTIONS/LIMITS
- You need to forward all questions from buyers to me, until you know the
answers as well
It would be a plus if you can:
- Create professional looking auction templates
- Maintain Power Seller status or Top-Rated Seller status
Please note: We only ship items if we have received payment for them!
Send your Ebay ID, so I can check your feedback.
Thanks, Richard Johnson