Mr. Pinball's Blacklist--Index of Scammers--Individual Email for Scammer--Jordi Rosell <jordi.rosell05@hotmail.com>

Scammer email posted Mon Aug 8 23:57:18 2011
From: Jordi Rosell 
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:09:41 +0000
Subject: RE: Order Inquiry/Quote Needed

Hello
       Thank for getting back to me,i will like you to contact the shipping
company via emaill address (banteectlogisticltd@gmail.com),Not that we can't
deal with the shipper but they always deal with the company where they will
be doing the pick up in other to reduce the customs duties and other charges
down here in Ukraine. By indicating in the paper works that the payment was
received by the shipper from the point of purchase, it will reduce the
charges and if we(owner of the goods) wanted to pay for the custom duties
and other charges, at times it is more than the whole package amount. We do
trust Bantect Logistic LTD and if we didn't wouldn't have ask you to contact
them in the first place. They are very  reliable and fast. They will take
care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance
etc. Always send  us the copy of email you send to them. you can also notify
them with my customer  Id#URL72HFJ46J. I will need you to obtain a quote and
get back to me with:

COST OF THE ORDER
COST OF THE SHIPPING VIA Bantect Logistic LTD
TOTAL COST (ORDER + SHIPPING)

Once i have these details, i will get back to you with my credit card
details immediately. so you can charge and make the necessary shipping
arrangements.

Regards
Jordi Rosll

>> On 6/21/11 12:19 AM, "Jordi Rosell"  wrote:
>>
>>> Hello
>>>   Good to read back from you and am sorry for the late in respond. Belo=
w
is
>>> the item i want to order:
>>>
>>> Scalar Resonator (ankle bracelet)
>>> 5 in qty
>>>
>>> Scalar Resonator (pendant)
>>> 5 in qty
>>> 
>>> EarthCalm Nova
>>> 10 in qty
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Child Resonator
>>> 5 in qty
>>> 
>>>
>>> Shipping Address.
>>> 86 Glinki Street
>>> Simferopol
>>> 95024
>>> Ukraine
>>> 
>>> Concerning the shipment, the likes of UPS, DHL and others always don't=

take
>>> care of the charges down here. Charges like handling, customs and duties
>>> etc. We have experienced such situation before and we don't want to
>>> experience such a thing again. We will be glad if you contact this ship=
per
>>> Bantect freight logistic for shipping quote. Here is there email address
>>> (banteectlogisticltd@gmail.com),Not that we can't deal with the shipper=

but
>>> they always deal with the company where they will be doing the pick up =
in
>>> other to reduce the customs duties and other charges down here in Ukrai=
ne.
>>> By indicating in the paper works that the payment was received by the
>>> shipper from the point of purchase, it will reduce the charges and if
>>> we(owner of the goods) wanted to pay for the custom duties and other
>>> charges, at times it is more than the whole package amount. We do trust
>>> Bantect Logistic LTD and if we didn't wouldn't have ask you to contact=

them
>>> in the first place. They are very  reliable and fast. They will take ca=
re
of
>>> everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc.
Always
>>> send  us the copy of email you send to them. you can also notify them w=
ith
>>> my customer  Id#URL72HFJ46J. I will need you to obtain a quote and get=

back
>>> to me with:
>>> 
>>> COST OF THE ORDER
>>> COST OF THE SHIPPING VIA Bantect Logistic LTD
>>> TOTAL COST (ORDER + SHIPPING)
>>> 
>>> Once i have these details, i will get back to you with my credit card
>>> details immediately. so you can charge and make the necessary shipping
>>> arrangements.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Jordi Rosll

The above is the actual scammer email received. It has been scrubbed of recipient information.
If you received an email like this you have several choices.
Whichever option you choose make sure you do the following:

For more information you may contact us by email, or by email form.
Go to: Home page, Photo Gallery, Classified Ads, Repair Tip of the Day, The Pinball Collector Register, Advertisers List, Site Map
© Copyright Mr. Pinball 2017. All Rights Reserved.