Mr. Pinball Tip:

Missing one-way gate wires can be replaced using Jumbo size paper clip wire. This wire actually isn't as quite as stiff as the original wire, but it is a good substitute. It is inexpensive, readily available, and easy to work with.
Tip Archive

New tips are welcome and encouraged. Tips will be credited to those who contribute. If you would like to submit a tip click here.

For more information you may contact us by email, or by email form.
Go to: Home page, Photo Gallery, Classified Ads, Repair Tip of the Day, The Pinball Collector Register, Advertisers List, Site Map
© Copyright Mr. Pinball 2021. All Rights Reserved.