[Search] [Appearance]
(Answer) (Category) Bagpipe FAQ : (Category) There is more than one kind of bagpipe? : (Category) Great Highland Bagpipe (GHB) :
Okay, I've got a practice chanter, now what?
Moderator: (inherited from parent)
You'll also want to find a teacher. There are several ways of doing this. If there is a pipe band in your area, you might query one of the band members. There will often be one or more band members who conduct lessons for beginners; it's a time-honored technique for recruiting new band members. You can also contact one of the piping associations - these associations often have a list of teachers in various local areas. There is a list of bagpipe teachers on the CEOLAS archive:
[Append to This Answer]
2000-May-05 12:51
Previous: (Answer) I want to learn to play the GHB; what do I do first?
Next: (Answer) I live in the Aleutian Islands and there are no GHB teachers here. What can I do?
This document is:
[Search] [Appearance]
This is a Faq-O-Matic 2.710.
This FAQ administered by Dan Maker